Carrot & Apple Muffins
Straight out of Green Leaves Early Learning Bellerive’s sustainable garden, these Carrot and Apple muffins are both healthy and delicious!
2 ½ cups self-raising flour
¼ cup caster sugar
1 cup cooked carrot puree
1 cup grated apple
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup canola oil
1 ½ cup milk
Feeds: Makes 12 muffins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place all ingredients in mixer and mix on low speed until combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide mixture into muffin cases in muffin tin and place in oven. Bake in the oven for 15 – 18 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Lightly dust with icing sugar
Tip: Serve warm with butter or cream.
Photo & Source
Free stock image
Centre: Green Leaves Early Learning Bellerive